Season 1 is now LIVE!
Uldir's Reorigination Array cap has been lifted.
- Mythic Uldir fully available
- PvP Dread Gladiator
- Mythic+ Ladders and PvP Ladders
- Realm First! Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master & Realm First! G'huun
- PvP Vendor - check out this guide for more info
This option is limited to only 1 character per account. You can use it at any level below 110.
Right from the release, Phase 0 begins (patch 8.0.1 content).
Here are some of the features that we are adding in Phase 0:
Latest 8.3.0 Class Changes
Heart of Azeroth
Titan Residuum Vendor
Item Level cap = 395
New zones – Drustvar, Tiragarde Sound, Stormsong Valley, Nazmir, Vol'dun, and Zuldazar
Ready for War Campaign
War Campaign reputation requirements removed
War Effort Advancements
Allied Races: Dark Iron Dwarf and Mag'har Orc
Heritage Armor: Dark Iron Dwarf and Mag'har Orc
7/11 Island Expeditions
PvP Season 1: Dread Gladiator
Arena: Hook Point
Custom PvP vendor
PvE Season 1: Infested
All dungeons but Mechagon
World Bosses (The Lion's Roar / Doom's Howl) - 370 ilvl loot
World Bosses (Dunegorger Kraulok, Ji'arak, T'zane, Warbringer Yenajz, Azurethos, Hailstone Construct) - 355 ilvl loot
Professions cap = 150
Auction House revamp
Check our Server Info for a complete list.
PvE and PvP release schedule:
- Uldir LFR, Normal and Heroic - Full raid
- Mythic+ pre-season
- PvP pre-season
After 1 month:
- Uldir Mythic - Full raid
- Mythic+ with leaderboard
- PvP Season 1 begins
There is no info on the duration of the phases, but we'll do our best to deliver new and quality content to keep the community active.
What to expect from WoW Freakz from now on
- Top quality content delivered by a team with over 10 years of experience
- HUGE revamp of our Legacy Content (raids, dungeons, quests)
- Active support from our Customer Support team
- More interactive events and contests, and a lot more others
How are we making Battle for Azeroth better than Blizzard
The first and most important thing we did was listening to people’s feedback.
Then we implemented every quality of life change that blizzard added throughout the expansion’s lifecycle, right from the start.
And finally, we added some of our own custom changes which we think will make you enjoy BFA a lot more. Here is a list with some of them:
- Warmode without phasing (sharding)
- Custom PvP vendor
- PvP scaling turned off
- Titan Residuum Vendor on patch 8.0.1
- Island Expedition vendor from the start
- 110-120 Heirlooms from the start
- Champions of Azeroth reputation requirements account-wide from the start
- War Campaign reputation requirement removed
Website Shop is already available and updated.
In-Game Shop is currently NOT available.
Players who donated for a Full BiS 985 ilvl PvP or PvE Gear Pack during Legion AND before November 20th 2020 will get a 355 ilvl full gear pack for FREE.
Players who bought single BiS pieces of gear (except relics) during Legion AND before November 20th 2020 will get a 355 ilvl item for each individual donated item for FREE.
For a fee, you can upgrade any of these items to Best in Slot 395 ilvl, and your items will be upgraded for FREE each time we transition to newer seasons and raids.
Players who donated for any BiS pack AFTER November 20th 2020, can already boost their character to level 120 and upgrade their gear to BiS 395 ilvl for FREE.
Please keep in mind that free level boost to 120 is NOT available for donations made before November 20th 2020.
Aman'Thul's Vision has been refunded for $40 if you donated for it anytime on 7.3.5.
Enjoy our Battle of Azeroth Trailer !
Note: Level 110 boost will be available directly in-game by speaking to an NPC in starting zones and capitals. Feature available for one character per account.
Prepare yourself for the upcoming battle by downloading our full game client in advance DOWNLOAD
Stay tuned for more info about the release soon.
Battle for Azeroth PTR is now LIVE!
Battle for Azeroth PTR is now LIVE!
DOWNLOAD CLIENT! - BATTLE FOR AZEROTH - Connection Guide
Read more about the PTR - here
- Account-wide mechanic is disabled on PTR. (Achievements, mounts, pets etc are linked only to the original character).
- You will start at level 110.
- Tickets will most likely be ignored.
- There will be some custom NPCs (gear,currency,level etc) - link
The PTR will contain a copy of your accounts, made on 19.11.2020, so YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE 5-6 DAYS BEHIND FELSONG!
As you may already know, we've announced MAJOR changes which are coming to WoW Freakz a while ago, now it's time to finally lift the veil:
New Expansion coming: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH!
Our journey continues with the upcoming release of Battle for Azeroth!
We will open a public test realm in the upcoming days and we encourage you to join and support us by leaving your valuable feedback.
PTR will stay up for the entire time until we launch the update on the live realm.
Speaking of live release, there isn't an exact release date just yet, but our window is set around late December 2020.
However, we want a smooth launch which you can enjoy, therefore we could delay it if we feel like the game is not ready.
Felsong will be UPDATED to BFA, there won't be two separate realms!
EVERYTHING FROM FELSONG will be PORTED to BFA, you will NOT LOSE ANYTHING.
However, your PTR progress WILL NOT CARRY OVER TO LIVE REALM.
We will release BFA on its last patch - 8.3.7 - but with locked content, meaning you will experience the expansion's content progressively, starting with the patch 8.0 season (Uldir).
To compensate for the negative feedback of patch 8.0 from retail, we will add various quality of life mechanics like the Titan Residuum vendors and every other improvement introduced after patch 8.0 right from the start.
You can see which content will be AVAILABLE on release here: LINK
You can read more about each major change in this topic: LINK
Old Content Focus
BFA's development took more than a year, which means that almost all devs were assigned to it. That's the reason 7.3.5 received fewer fixes than previous patches, but we've managed to polish our BFA server A LOT more than any of our previously supported expansions so far.
Since we'll have less work to do on BFA content, we will instead turn our attention towards old content. You will see a lot more fixes on legacy dungeons and raids so you guys can get all the transmogs and mounts you've always wanted!
Over time, we will also give more love to low level quests.
New Website Design
We've been working on a fresh `modern` look for the website while also keeping the features which made it unique. So no worries, every tool and feature is still available!
We plan on adding more to it in the near future.
Donations made BEFORE this announcement:
Players who bought either a Full BIS 985 ilvl PvP Gear Pack or a Full BIS 985 ilvl PvE Gear Pack during LEGION will get a 355 ilvl full gear pack for FREE.
Players who bought a single BiS piece of gear during LEGION will get a 355 ilvl item for FREE.
Aman'Thul's Vision will be refunded for $40.
You will be able to upgrade to BiS for a fee per item or per full pack.
Donations made RIGHT AFTER this announcement:
BLACK FRIDAY is coming to WoW Freakz with HUGE DISCOUNTS. Every gear purchase (either single or full pack) will be converted 1:1 on Battle for Azeroth!
You have the opportunity to acquire the best gear possible, so you can enjoy Legion for a few more weeks and get a last chance to defeat the Burning Legion before the end of the expansion.
Then, your items will be upgraded to BiS on BFA for FREE.
As usual, item upgrades will remain FREE when we transition to newer seasons and raids.
Growth has begun anew
We listened to your feedback and we are taking action!
WoW Freakz is expanding its Customer Support and QA Teams.
Our rules have been updated, making them more transparent and less interpretable. Make sure you read them thoroughly.
We will be active on social media platforms, so make sure you follow us because we will post cool news, contests and insights.
We intend to communicate more frequently on what we're working on during the expansion. You'll find more announcements on our Discord Server.
- Realm Name Change: The name "Felsong" is heavily associated with Legion, so we want to give it a more generic name. We'll open a poll on the forum, so you guys can post name suggestions and vote for the one you like the most.
- Economy reset: We want to keep our server's economy healthy, therefore we?ve decided to lower everyone's gold to a specific (which is not to be disclosed) amount. This reset will also WIPE guild vaults and some items from your possession which might sell for high amounts. We know a lot of players worked hard to collect huge amounts of gold, that's why we are adding a CUSTOM BLACK MARKET AUCTION HOUSE with lots of cool items, so you can invest your gold in them. Check it out here!
- Warmode mechanic will work as on retail, however we won't implement sharding (You'll see each other regardless of Warmode On / Off).
- Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag'har Orcs allied races will be available at release, with blizzlike requirements and recruitment scenarios.
- PvP Scaling will be turned OFF due to various inconsistencies we've observed on retail. This decision will not affect gameplay in a negative way.
Stay safe and enjoy playing on WoW Freakz!
PvP Season: Dominant Gladiator 6 has started!
Check out this topic for more info.
Mythic difficulty will be released 2 weeks later.
In the upcoming weeks we will make public some MAJOR changes we've been working on!
WoW Freakz staff wishes everyone HAPPY SUMMER!
Visit the the shop between July 10th - July 19th for HUGE discounts, 30% off everything!
Don't miss this chance to get the new 7.3.5 gear and mounts!