New to WoW Freakz ?Transfer your character
here from your old server for FREE
What's new in Season 2:
- New zone: Korthia, with lots of new questlines, rares, treasures and more!
- New 10-boss raid: Sanctum of Domination
- New Megadungeon: Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- New World Boss: Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned
- New Mythic+ affix: Tormented
- Renown level 80
- Covenant campaign continuation
- Flying in the Shadowlands
- New PvP Season: Unchained Gladiator
- Two new Korthia factions: Death's Advance and The Archivist's Codex
- Shards of Domination
Shards of Domination is a new system for Sanctum of Domination gear that provides powerful customizable bonuses by slotting Shards of Domination into specific gear pieces from Sanctum of Domination. Read more here.
- New Torghast content
Four additional layers have been added.
A new talent system with lots of perks - The Box of Many Things
Adamant Vaults - Two additional floors you can access when completing a layer 9+ with a "flawless" score. More info here.
- Improved PvP mechanics
Your feedback during patch 9.0 helped us a lot. We already fixed the MMR/Rating, they are now blizzlike.
We are also implementing an item level scaling mechanic for undergeared players. Your gear ilvl will be adjusted while in arenas, making your character more powerful up to a threshold. This mechanic is meant to help new players stepping in the arena without worrying too much about gear.
PvE and PvP schedule:
- Sanctum of Domination - First Wing LFR, Normal & Heroic available on release day
- Sanctum of Domination - First Wing Mythic available on July 11th
WoW Freakz staff wishes everyone HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
Visit the the shop during 1st June - 8th June for HUGE discounts, 30% off everything!
Migrations are back!
Join the frontlines and jump into the fray right away with a
FREE Level 50 character boost, 130ilvl gear, gold and a mount.
Feature available for one character per account.
More info HERE
The Eternal Travelers are back in town!
The Eternal Travelers have returned, with a new custom dungeon
and lots of epic rewards!
This game mode features mechanics from many past and present types
of content, offering players a largely scaling challenge.
Learn more about the event HERE
Unlocked Allied Races
You can now create ANY Allied Race you want, without having to worry about long and boring requirements, for free!
Our team, projects and ambitions are in a continuous growth and we need proficient and passionate people with whom we can continue to deliver the best World of Warcraft experience.
We are looking for the following profiles:
Core Developers (C++)
- As a core dev, you must know C++ (and SQL where needed) at a medium/advanced level and have already worked with TrinityCore.
- Having experience with multiple areas of the game such as Spells, PvE content, Mechanics, Reverse is considered a big plus!
Database Developer (SQL/SAI)
- As a database dev, you're required to know SQL and have sufficient experience about how different tables and databases work and interact with each other.
- You must have worked with TrinityCore and know your way around it.
Our positions are paid, with real money obviously.
We will not respond to incomplete applications or unprofessional candidates, such as people wishing to learn or developers without any experience with TrinityCore.
If you are interested and you meet the requirements, please send an email to [email protected] with every relevant details, including your C.V. / LinkedIn profile, your Github profile and any other detail you find necessary.
Click here for more info.
WoW Freakz staff wishes everyone HAPPY EASTER!
What's new in Season 1:
- Castle Nathria First Wing (Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Lady Inerva Darkvein) available on Normal & Heroic.
LFR will be fully available with ALL bosses!
Mythic will be available few weeks later.
- Mythic+ dungeons with the Prideful affix
- PvP Season 1: Sinful Gladiator
- The Great Vault system
- Valor / Conquest system
- WoW Shop fully implemented